четверг, 23 февраля 2017 г.

Striped Peplum + Pink Hunters

Striped Peplum + Pink Hunters



striped peplum + pink hunters



Striped Peplum + Pink Hunters Top: ASOS (only a few sizes left, but re-stocks frequently!) // Pants: Nordstrom // Necklace: 'Rose Infinity' Necklace c/o Taudrey // Boots: Hunter (rhodonite pink) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAB' // Spring is in the air!! This weekend it warmed up to a balmy 52 degrees. Yes, that doesn't sound very warm, but compared to the 20-30 degree weather we have been experiencing the last few months, it felt incredible! We had a few rain showers here and there, so I threw on my trusty Hunters with white denim and a striped peplum top. I saw this top on one of my besties, Lauren of The Fashionista's Diary, and KNEW I had to have it!! I kept checking the site on a daily basis and ended up ordering it in a size 8. It's a tad big, but I love the oversized fit! It's currently only in stock in a size 10, but keep checking back as it restocks frequently! Get the Look JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.



Original article and pictures take http://www. twentiesgirlstyle. com/2016/02/striped-peplum-pink-hunters. html#.VsqFYMArLUQ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий